Kedrah House Stud comprises of 320 acres of manicured grounds mature trees sheltering rail fenced paddocks ,a trout filled stream and large areas of woodlands.
It is situated between and looks onto three mountain ranges The Galtees The Knockmealdown and Slievenamon in the fertile limestone lands known as The Golden Vale near Cahir in South Tipperary.It contains 4 modern yards with stabling for over 90 horses.
It was established by veterinary surgeon Tom Meagher and his wife Magette in 1977.
- Kedrah House Stud houses a fully equipped equine veterinary clinic and laboratory run by father and son veterinary team Tom and Pat Meagher thus ensuring the best of veterinary care for all its occupants.
- Kedrah House Stud offers ideal facilities for boarding mares and young stock.
- Kedrah House Stud offers a full foaling service.
- Kedrah House Stud offers boarding and veterinary care for mares visiting other studs (10 minutes from Coolmore 30 minutes from Rathbarry 60 minutes from National Stud).
- Kedrah House Stud offers a sales preparation service.
- Kedrah House Stud offers excellent service at a competitive price.
Kedrah Veterinary Clinic is a specialised equine Clinic established in 1977 by Veterinary Surgeon Thomas P. Meagher MVB MRCVS...
Home to World Class Stallions
FREE ADVERTISING on our horse sales site
Kedrah House Stud, Cahir, Co. Tipperary, Ireland Phone: 353 (0)52 74 41790